Akumal Sea Turtles & Mayan Cenotes Tour
Submerge yourself into the wonders of the Mayan underworld and swim with Sea turtles in this incredible experience in Caribbean Mexico!
First, you'll travel to Akumal Bay, where you'll be able to swim with sea turtles. Enjoy the sea creatures as you snorkel in the azure waters of the Caribbean sea.
Then, we'll take you deep into the jungle where you'll swim through an underground cave system with the help of bilingual certified dive instructors. Enjoy the wonder of this underground cenote in an unforgettable adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
- Perfect for all ages.
- Guaranteed sea turtle sighting.
- Explore an underground cave system.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
- This turtle and cenote swim tour is a memorable yet safe journey.
- A chance to snorkel in the ocean and a freshwater cenote
- Ideal for people of all ages and fitness levels who are looking to get the most out of the Riviera Maya.
- A must for marine animal lovers looking for a guaranteed turtle sighting.
- Transportation Included
- Half day tour
This is a 4-hour tour. It is preferred by some as the activities wrap up around 12:30 PM before heading back to your hotel. This leaves time for other activities. If you're interested in a full day and seeing famous Mayan Ruins, checkout our Tulum Ruins, Akumal Sea Turtle Snorkel & Cenote Tour
- Round trip transportation from hotel with AC
- Bilingual Guide
- Snorkeling Gear and wetsuit
- Cenote exploration entry and guide
- Guaranteed Turtle Sighting
- Bottled water and snacks
What's Not Included?
- $15 Natural Reserve Fee Payable In Cash
- Optional gratuities