Seasonal: Availability from May 24th to September 24th
Plunge into the azure waters of the Caribbean and experience the adventure of a lifetime by snorkeling with whale sharks in Cancun.
The Cancun Whale Shark Tour Cancun & Riviera Maya is an adventure-packed day tour that will let you meet the world's largest fish, as well as snorkel in the warm waters near Isla Mujeres.
This amazing nature adventure starts in your hotel, where you'll be picked up and taken to the pier, where a light Mexican breakfast will await you. Then, hop aboard a boat where your bilingual guide will give you instructions to better prepare you for the experience to come.
Once you encounter a whale shark pod, you'll be able to snorkel next to this gentle giant following the expertise of your dive-certified guide, who will keep you safe every step of the way.
Once you're done, you'll be able to enjoy fresh drinks and a snack on your way to Isla Mujeres, where you'll snorkel around the coast before enjoying a delicious Caribbean lunch on the famous Playa Norte. We offer Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten-Free options available upon request.
Enjoy a cold Mexican beer on Isla Mujeres before boating back to the mainland in the early afternoon with this cherished new experience of snorkeling with whale sharks in Cancun.
- ~7AM Hotel Pickup (6AM for Playa Del Carmen)
- Light breakfast at the marina
- Hop in the boat and head out to find whale sharks!
- Snorkel with whale sharks
- Snacks and drinks as you head to Isla Mujeres
- Snorkel on coastline of the island of Isla Mujeres
- 11:30 AM Caribbean Lunch at Playa Norte on Isla Mujeres
- Relax and enjoy a beer and the beach
- 1:30 PM afternoon return to Cancun and your hotel
- High-end transportation with AC
- Professional bi-lingual guides
- Snorkel equipment: fins, mask, breathing tube and life jacket (may bring your own)
- Lunch (if you are vegetarian or allergic to something please let us know when making your reservation)
- Refreshments and beer
Not Included * $10 per person dock fee and environmental tax * Tips for your guides * $10 per person additional charge for transportation if coming from Tulum or Riviera Maya