Cozumel Jeep Adventure to Jade Cavern and Cenote with Lunch
Escape the Crowds
Mayan Cenote Visit
This incredible tour is likely the best Cozumel jeep excursions the island has to offer. You'll see Cozumel's best cenote, experience the world famous snorkeling, authentic local food and the fun of a Jeep! It is an adventure that everyone can enjoy.
On this Cozumel Jeep Adventure to Jade Cavern you'll discover a side of Cozumel few ever see. Feel the wind in your hair, discover the wild side of the island and the beauty of the freshwater cenote. Yep, lunch and transportation are provided and we'll get you back to your ship with plenty of time, guaranteed!
Known as one of the best Cozumel jeep excursions the island has to offer, this family-friendly Jeep tour will take you to the jungle, the beach, and a tequilera, where you'll learn everything there is to know about Mexico's most popular drink! Cozumel tequila tasting is a must!
You will also visit the less known East Side of the island, where you'll enjoy beautiful sights and pristine beaches away from the port and the resorts.
While the Cozumel Jeep Adventure to Jade Cavern and Cenote tour can be customized to better fit what you want to do, the average itinerary looks like this:
- Private guide
- Hotel or Pier Pickup at the time of your choosing
- Off-road jeep adventure in the jungle
- Snorkeling time at the Jade Caverns
- Tequilera visit and tasting
- Beachside lunch at a local beach club
- Snorkeling time at the beach
- Gas and mileage for Jeep
- Port or Hotel drop-off
Why Book This Tour
- Best price available
- Visit Cozumel's best cenote | Explore Jade Caverns
- Enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch
- Snorkel the world's second largest coral reef
- Drive a 4x4 Jeep in the Mexican jungle
- Visit an authentic tequilera for Cozumel tequila tasting
A convenient meeting point near downtown or your cruise ship terminal. More details in your confirmation email.
- Puerta Maya and SSA International Pier - Meet at 7 Eleven Open in Google Maps
- Punta Langosta - Starbucks Punta Langosta - Open In Google Maps
- From the Ferry or Downtown Cozumel - Across Street from Ferry Terminal - Open in *Google Maps
There's no better way to spend a day in Cozumel! Book early as spaces fill up quickly.
Popular Cozumel ToursMust-do activities while visiting Cozumel
$139 / Vehicle
$234 / Vehicle
$1,999 / Boat